At Verbic Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why our orthodontist in Palatine and Barrington, IL is thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our offices again starting May 26! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will be extending our hours to compensate
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Our personal protective equipment (PPE) has changed for the time being. As with other practices in Illinois, we have had to source additional PPE that is in short supply around the world and to change procedures so as to reduce aerosols. Some items have been received while others are due to arrive next week
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at 847-382-5588 with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!