At Verbic Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Palatine and Barrington, IL is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 26!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
- Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will be extending our hours to compensate
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Our personal protective equipment (PPE) has changed for the time being. As with other practices in Illinois, we have had to source additional PPE that is in short supply around the world and to change procedures so as to reduce aerosols. Some items have been received while others are due to arrive next week
Our Orthodontist in Palatine & Barrington, IL Is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 847-382-5588 with any questions or click here to schedule an in-office or virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Verbic Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 847-382-5588.